Monday, February 4, 2013

Worducopia finally gets a Facebook

Worducopia has been begging to sign up on Facebook for years, but I've been loathe to let it jump in. After all, you're supposed to be 13 before you're eligible, and Worducopia is only 4 1/2. That must be like 12 in blog years, though. Like a true tween, Worducopia would not let up, claiming to be the last blog in the whole wide world to get its own page. (I don't believe this for a minute, do you?)

Despite my misgivings , I've finally given in. Worducopia proudly presents its own Facebook page, and begs you to "like" it so it can be popular and cool like the other kids.




I'll be updating the Facebook page with original content that doesn't appear on the blog--reading updates, personal anecdotes, and the occasional snarky comment that would never see the light of day here on Worducopia. So, come on over! And, if your one of my real-life friends who found the blog through the Facebook page--welcome to Worducopia! It's great to have you here.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Worducopia!

    Unfortunately, I can't like you and all that because my author is so not cool that she doesn't even have a facebook page herself, let alone let me have one. Have fun!

    Fondly,
    Still Nothing of Importance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Poor S.N.o.I. But your author is still pretty darned cool if you ask me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh all right. But I actually try to keep my fun book friends away from my real life. or vice versa?

    ReplyDelete