Saturday, March 28, 2009

Views to Other Reviews, II

This week's Weekly Geeks assignment is to write a post encouraging readers to look through my archives, and find the books for which you've also written reviews.

Here's a linked list to all the books I reviewed before November. One day I'll create an archive list for my more recent reviews, but for now, you can find all my reviews here, or check the list of tags in my sidebar for familiar authors. Leave a link to your review in the comments section of my review, and I'll edit to add your link in the body of the review post.

By the way, you don't have to be a regular Weekly Geek to participate--either adding links, or including a similar invitation on your blog. Jump on in!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ali - we have these in common: Sweethearts, American Born Chinese, Paper Towns, Persepolis, The Graveyard Book.

    I should have said in my post that it's not just open to Weekly Geeks! I think I'll edit that in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to add links to other's review of the same book to my review and have been trying to do it recently. My problem is finding a quickier, easier way to find them. It would certainly help if they would leave it in the comments!

    I will have to post something about that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ali,

    The only one of ours that I saw in common was Edgar Sawtelle. I've already added your link to my review. I did see a few that are on my TBR pile though-if I ever get them read, I'll try to remember to come back here to link up reviews.

    ReplyDelete