I'm trying to get my kids to help me with a review and they'd rather skateboard and play computer games. Maybe later, they say. I could insist on doing it now, and proceed to enlighten you with, "It was fine. Pretty good. Yeah. Yep. Can we go now?" Think I'll stick with "Maybe later," for now.
So, Wrighty at Wrighty's Reads gave me an award! And then Softdrink gave it to me again! Rather than thanking the academy, my role is to complete three tasks. First, announce to my adoring fans, six values that are important to me. Here you go:
Respect for all people
Respect for the earth
Supporting/spending time with my family
Next, name six things I don't support: racism, banning people in love from marrying, the oil industry, slave labor, Wal Mart, and war.
And third, share the love with six other bloggers. I'd like to present the Kreativ Blogger awards to:
1. Best New Blogger: Kisha Masala Keesh's first post was December 30th and I knew she was a blogger to watch from day one, with her Reading Questionnaire. She's since joined challenge after challenge (including mine), posted a recipe, and come up with other reading goals. I'm looking forward to keeping up with Kisha in 2009!
2. Most Inspiring: A Striped Armchair. Eva's World Citizen Challenge is inspiring many of us to read books we would have passed over, and the way she set up the challenge guided me in creating my own challenge. Not only that, but her reviews inspire me to read books I've never heard of before, more than any other blogger I can think of.
3. Most Unpredictable: Bowling For Monkeys. Dark Dwelf never fails to surprise me with what he chooses to put on his blog. He can also be credited for helping me learn new facets of blogging because I'm his tech support. One day he'll be my tech support person, I'm sure. Until them, he's pretty good at nagging me to learn things (such as posting playlists and videos) I didn't know I wanted to learn how to do.
4. Most Upbeat: Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. She's already received a Kreativ Blogger award but I want to recognize her anyway, for her contagious enthusiasm and her generous help with the graphic for my reading challenge.
5. Most Mouth-watering: Magpie Eats. Magpie's always cooking something unique and delicious and every so often she honors us with a recipe to inspire us. And her homemade donuts are spectacular.
6. Most Appreciated: You. And you, and you: all of you. Thank you for reading my blog, and thanks especially for leaving comments to let me know you're here. (Also, you. You know who you are.)