Friday, September 19, 2008

Hey, blogger! I wasn't finished!

Blogger is acting all sassy and "you're not my mother!" with me today. And yesterday. Maybe it's teething.

So, all this will probably show up in my post below and I'll have to fix it later. But I want to be sure nobody misses Alex Robinson's website at comicbookalex.com. Looks like his next project will be an adaptation of a Frank L. Baum story about demons kidnapping Santa and judging from the initial sketches on his blog it will be quite the different story from this one.

And, by the way, that site with the Baum story is a treasure trove of stories, Real Audio narration included. Aesopfables.com

And the soundtrack: Has to be 1985, by Bowling for Soup.
Bruce Springsteen, Madonna
Way before Nirvana
There was U2 and Blondie
And music still on MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment